- Continue the consistency I've had the last 8 months of running. Log 500+ miles for the year, and race at least once. (Stretch goals--break 21 minutes for 5k, maybe run the Bridge Run 10k, maybe even a half-marathon?)
- Read through the Bible again. (BONUS-I'm getting a new Bible! More on that later.)
- Go back to my daily Bible study and prayer time first thing in the morning instead of just before bed.
- Less time on the internet, more time reading real books.
- Drink more water.
- Pay a little more attention to what I eat.
- Be more intentional about spending time with family. (Not just Ann and the kids, but also extended family. It takes effort to break the inertia and spend time with family, but I almost always feel better for doing it. Sorta like exercise, only less sweat.)
- Be a good steward of my gifts--time, talent, and treasure.
That's a good start. We'll see how that feels down the road. They say that goals should be specific and measurable, and except for the 500 miles, these are pretty nebulous. But I think I'll be better off if I make just a little progress on each of these.