Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Something Less Controversial

Things are looking up on the running front. I have run 5 of the last 7 days, and have done 3 miles each day so far this week. Today, the weather was just right and I ran 3.1 miles in 24:24. It's not exactly blazing, but my math says that's 7:52 per mile. (The others were all in the 8-low range, which is more what I expect at this point.) There's something about a good number on the stopwatch that puts everything into its proper perspective. I hope to get in three more runs this week at similar distance and pace, and hopefully keep it up as much as possible (3-4 runs a week) throughout April and the end of track season.

2 comments:

super Hubby said...

AWESOME!! Keep it up.

Goode Design said...

oh... that's no fun. We cant start a heated debating argument about your running regimen. Say something political. Something pointed.

Congrats. Larry, you're one of those inspiring folks I know. I admire your discipline and ability to kick a funk. (and I really mean that.)