Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Blast From the Past

The title of this post refers to me blogging (seems like a while), as well as a link I found today. The article is from "Car Lust," but it is called "Car Disgust." It features my first car, the 1973 Buick Century. I had the ugly green one with the half-vinyl top and green paisley bench seats. Unlike the one in the article, though, I had a 350 V8 (which got about 9 miles per gallon... highway. Fortunately, gas was only about 80 cents a gallon).

I keep meaning to blog more. I'm just having a hard time finding the motivation. I've got plenty of blog-worthy thoughts, on numerous topics. Perhaps if anybody is still out there reading, drop me a comment and let me know you're there. Maybe even mention topical areas you've liked before. I feel silly just rambling on and on when I'm not sure anybody is listening, or even interested.

5 comments:

Kim said...

My RSS feed lets me know when anyone blogs, so even if it has been months, I get them quickly. Especially since "friends and family" blogs for me are kind of the equivalent of political blogs for you!

All that to say, I am still reading. Thanks for taking the time to read the Bible blog. Through everyone's comments, I have learned firsthand the encouragement that comes through feedback.

janjanmom said...

Dude, we are here. I love your politics, your exercise posts make me feel like a slug.

See you and the fam at camp??

Tommy said...

Still reading and still interested...

Philip said...

another loyal reader. i'm here... lurking in the depths of the anonymous internet.

mnpolutta said...

There are only a few blogs I check regularly and yours is one of them. Stay motivated.