Sunday, February 21, 2010

What's On My Mind

Lots of topics bouncing off of each other in my brain these days, but no time to write. Here's a quick list of things I want to get to, in no particular order. The list is really just so I don't forget the topics before I get time to blog.
  • "progressivism" as wrongly defined by Glenn Beck
  • ranking the presidents
  • "category error," most recently demonstrated by the guy who flew his plane into the IRS building in Texas
  • sex in the movies
  • the Prodigal Son
  • the law of averages (about running)
  • predicting the 2012 presidential race
  • anti-anti-anti-elitism

I'm sure there were more when I sat down to type this. That's how quick these brain-droppings fly away. If any of those look interesting, keep watching this space!

No comments: