Monday, May 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Apparently, I have been Tagged in one of those silly internet games. Since the "tagger" was my wife, I'll play. Here goes (copied and pasted directly from Ann):

Post the rules at the beginning... 2. Answer the questions about myself.. 3. At the end of the post, I tag 5 people and post their names 4. Then go to their blogs and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and ask them to read my blog for the info.

1) What was I doing 10 years ago? I would have been 29. I probably was celebrating the end of track season with my team at Garrett Tech. And running. Fast, because I wasn't an old fogey yet.

2) Five things on my TO DO list today? Just for starters--copy all handouts till end of school year, file medical FLEX plan reimbursement for $133, lecture all day on the Impeachment of Andrew Johnson, run with XC team (slower than I did 10 years ago, but further than I did last week), and hopefully get to bed before 10 PM.

3) Things I would do if I were a Billionaire: Set up investments that made work optional. Give a lot away. Set my Dad up in the nicest assisted living situation around. Travel--lots. Put in a really good all-weather track at PG. Build a new middle school building and insist they name it after Maje Richardson and Randy Clark. Who am I kidding? If I won a billion dollars this payday, by the 21st of next month I'd still need to be careful not to eat out until payday again. That's just life.

4) Three of my bad habits? I procrastinate. I'll get to the other two later. :-)

5) Five places I've lived...Charleston, Columbia, Greensboro, NC. That's all, unless you count different addresses. I may have been in Florida for a short time as an infant, but I'm not sure.

6) Five jobs I've had ...Going backwards: teacher and coach, grad assistant (teaching, and also as a glorified clerk in the USC Legal Dept, Student Health Center, and Graduate Admissions Office), bookkeeper and grunt laborer in a lumber yard, bagboy/stock clerk in a grocery store, school bus driver, dishwasher/shrimp peeler in a seafood place.

People I "Tag:" Nobody. If you read this and want to play, feel free. But I never forward chain letters.

1 comment:

Goode Design said...

LOL. but isn't that all the internet is? one huge chain letter with an envelope stuffing scam attached?